It’s been awhile since I’ve spoken to many of you, Dalia and I hope your 2017 is starting off great!
Some of you may have heard that I’ve taken my first full-time job at Calorie Cloud, a new startup looking to help severely malnourished kids by converting burned calories into the same life-saving packets that I rode across the country for.
How it works is people commit to getting active for 30 days (people like you), they track their activity, a sponsor then monetizes the active calories burned and we use that money to send life-saving packets to kids who need them most. Pretty cool concept.
WE WANT TO SPONSOR YOU!
Starting January 23rd, 2017 we are doing a “Friends and Family” challenge and inviting our friends to join TEAM MYSSE (that’s you).
We don’t need your money, we just need you to get active and give us those calories. (Don’t worry if you didn’t join day 1, you can still join at anytime and you’ll get credit for past activity.)
Dalia and I would be honored if you would join “Team Mysse”, get active and help end malnutrition.
My personal commitment for the next 30 days is to get active in some way every day of the challenge. (Look for posts on Instagram hashtags #TeamMysse #activeforgood).
Any activity counts, you don’t need to ride a bike cross country to help. Just walking around during the day can make a difference.
How to join:
From your phone:
1) Download the Calorie Cloud Tracker from the App store or Google Play.
2) Join challenge using event code: FAFC
3) Follow the prompts on screen to set up your account and pick “TEAM MYSSE”
From your computer:
1) Visit https://app.caloriecloud.org/ and join with event code: FAFC
2) Follow the prompts on screen and be sure to join “TEAM MYSSE”
3) Setup the tracker of choice (Fitbit, Garmin, Jawbone), or download the Calorie Cloud app and use your phone.
That’s it. Join TEAM MYSSE, get active for good this month and we will get these calories to kids who need them most.
Thank you for your continued friendship.
Lots of love from Dalia and Luke